Thanks for your interest in the Guest posting on the GeekKeek! We’re looking for fresh perspectives from the sharpest minds in any topic to provide our audience with actionable, in-depth content. If you think you’re up to the task, keep reading to get all the details.
We expect your piece will be well-written, deeply researched, full of tips real people can actually use. Our four content pillars support every post we publish. Keep these things in mind when pitching:
- Topic: Your topic must be relevant and targeted toward our audience. Strive to write the best post on your topic ever published on the web.
- Suggestions for topics we’re looking for: Anything related to tech, Web Development, SEO, How to’s, Tips and Tricks, Social Media, Apps, and Software.
- Research: Do your homework. Link to reputable sources. Use data and statistics to back up your claims.
- Keyword: Your chosen keyword should be well-aligned with the search intent behind your topic.
- Comprehensiveness: Cover your topic in whole. Don’t leave out any steps or information that are necessary for readers to apply your advice. Ideally, a reader should fully understand your topic, without needing to read another post.
You can send your article on firstname.lastname@example.org